1. What is green and purple and really fast in the last 200 meters of Somerville?
2. When is it better to be DFL than DNF?
3. What is the proper way to carry a bicycle up 4 flights of stairs?
4. What do a Lemming, a Princess, an Incline, a Rabbit, and a Choppah-corn (photo below) have in common with a giant pool of sweat?
The elusive Choppah-Corn. Part pig, part unicorn, altogether RAD!!
1. Jackie McClure, baby!! Taking 12th place at the Tour of Somerville behind some big local and international names!!
2. It's always better to TT 3 laps solo and take DFL (or close to that) if it means that the only thing that touched tarmac was your foot. Big hugs to Julia Lonchar of Peanut Butter and Co., who has to undergo surgery tonight on her jaw. xoxoxo
3. We're not sure about the answer to this one, but don't ask BChan...she's still trying to figure it out!
4. EVERYTHING! My goodness, was it warm out there today!!!
Great job to all of the local ladies on some sweet racing in Somerville!!
Next up: LIBERTY CLASSIC!!!