The ladies of CycleLife anxiously await the opening of their DC "home." While the architectural rendering on the left may not do much to excite the cycling enthusiast or CycleLife blog reader, what's to come sure will.
Our CycleLife Home will be located right off the Capital Crescent Trail and across from DC's newest park at the Georgetown Waterfront. Three words. Cookies cookies cookies.
Okay, I meant location, location, location. But the location is as sweet as cookies. The ladies of CycleLife love us some cookies. Especially the salty oatmeal-cookies at Teaism. Yum.
Here's a brief list of some of the goods you can expect to see inside CycleLife.
- Full cafe services (caffeine anyone?)
- Light fare (to keep us all race-weight)
- Smoothie Bar (I'm crossing my fingers for a milkshake bar. Best recovery drink around.)
- Commuter Lounge (For you cycling commuters...)
- Commuter station: (water, drinks, energy food, cowbell...)
- On-the-go repair station
- Showers/lockers for commuters (There's a joke to be made here...I'm working on it)
- Bike rentals (more details later....)
- Full performance coaching, testing, fitting center
- Fitness center for CycleLife Club members